The 2023 IWC will be held 27 – 30 July 2023 at Utah State University USU) in Logan Utah.
You do not need to bring a car. You can fly into Salt Lake City and take a shuttle that will take you to the campus. There are multiple shuttles each day. You can see the current schedule here:
Select the Salt Lake Airport as the start and then Logan (USU) as the destination.
You can also drive from the Salt Lake Airport to USU. It is a beautiful drive into Logan Canyon. It is 88 miles and takes about 1.5 hours.
The dorms are air conditioned.
Video Walkthrough of the dorms:
Virtual Tours of the dorms:
There is a hotel on campus: The University Inn. You can stay at the University Inn and walk to the conference venues. The rooms include breakfast:
Things to Do
Logan is a very vibrant community. There is a lot of activities and community events for attendees and their family and friends. Here is a sample:
- Hiking. There are lots of beautiful hiking areas in the mountains to the east of the University.
- Walking. There are lots of walking trails in the University and some take you to other trails at the base of the mountains. The Logan River Trail is very nice.
- Logan Canyon Scenic Drive.
- Utah Festival Opera and Musical Theater
- Caine Lyric Theater
- Ellen Eccles Theater
- Summerfest Arts Faire
- Cache Theater Company
- Gossner Foods Store. Great cheeses.
- Cox Honeyland
- Art galleries
- Bear Lake – fishing, boating, water sports
- Historical Home Tour – self guided
- Lazy One Pajama outlet – great stuff!
- Many golf courses
- Great restaurants